Notice to Members
Our Lobbies are open for in-person transactions (June 1st)
What you can expect when visiting one of our office locations:
- Symptoms – members will be asked to use online platforms if you are showing any symptoms
- Face Coverings – if wearing a face mask, we will require members to remove it for security and identification purposes before entering temporarily
- Hand Sanitizer – available at each office location
- Plexiglass Shields – we’ve installed plexiglass shields between members and employees
- Limits to Number of People – we are limiting the number of people allowed in the lobby area
- Continued cleaning – frequent cleaning and disinfecting procedures after each transaction and visitor interaction
While our lobbies are now open we would like to remind you it is safest for you to use one of the following alternatives:
- Visit us online — www.pacifichorizoncu.com
- Use our mobile App — You can download our App on the Apple Store or Google Play Store
- Call Us — (801) 489-3605
Member Assistance Program
For over 65 years, Pacific Horizon Credit Union has always stepped up to help members during times of hardship, and we are here to help during COVID-19.
Please call the office if you are having issues making your payments. (801) 489-3605
Be on the Lookout for Scams!
Earlier this week, (FinCEN) encouraged financial institutions and consumers to remain alert to fraud schemes leveraging COVID-19, including stimulus check scams, testing scams, and more. We strongly encourage our members to read the article at the link below and check in regularly to see the most up-to-date scams being used by hackers during the COVID-19 pandemic.